Archery Tag – It's the New Archery Sport Competition Sweeping the Globe!
What Is Archery Tag?
Archery Tag is played similar to laser tag or paintball, but with bows and patented, safe foam-tipped arrows! This exciting, action-packed game offers the ultimate family-friendly experience that engages everyone. Don’t miss out on Tag… The game you never outgrow!
Is it Safe?
Unlike some other sports, the only safety equipment required to play Archery Tag is a facemask. Players experience virtually no pain when hit with Archery Tag arrows.
Archery Tag Game Play
To play Archery Tag you need 2 teams, each consisting of a minimum of 3 players. You play opposite one another, separated by a “safe zone.”
There are 2 objectives:
- Hit your opponents with arrows
- Knock out the 5 discs on the opposing team’s targets
Each team also has what we call a “5-Spot Knockout Target.” The 5-Spot Knockout Target brings players back from your team who have been hit by an arrow and thereby eliminated from gameplay.
Book Archery Tag for your party or event!
- You rent or provide a location–indoor or outdoor–we come and set it up!
- Booking includes Arrow Tag bows, arrows, masks, bunkers, field markers, and High Impact staff assistance.
- Indoor location must be a minimum of 80 feet by 50 feet and free of obstacles.
- Location must be available for a minimum of 3 hours (2 hours of gameplay, 1 hour set up/break down).
- Prices depend on location, number of people, and type of event.
- A $100 non-refundable/non-transferable deposit is required to book an event.
- Efforts will be made to reschedule outdoor events in the case of inclement weather.